Dublin is the proud and vibrant capital of Ireland and with its cosmopolitan and modern feel, it has repeatedly been voted Europe’s friendliest city by Trip Advisor. Dublin boasts strong links with literature, music, dance and storytelling. As you walk through the streets of Temple Bar, you can absorb the musical tradition which spills onto the streets from the many bars and restaurants; truly a city of enormous beauty! Dublin is filled with breath-taking natural scenery that will leave you with lifelong memories. It is perfectly located on the southeast coastline of Ireland and is a convenient gateway to the rest of Europe.
Oscars International is conveniently located in the heart of Dublin on Dame Street, giving you easy access to the whole city of Dublin as well as bus and tram lines for you to get around.
Dame street, city centre, across from Temple Bar
Address: Oscars International, 33/34 Dame Street, Dublin, D02 YP66, Republic of Ireland
Our campus is short walk distance to places like Temple Bar (music quarter), Grafton Street (Shopping), Trinity College, Dublin Castle, St Stephen’s Green Park and the best event venues in the city! A walking tour around Dublin city centre is organised for students at their programme commencement and our Oscars Students Experience Officers are there to advise on the best ways to explore the town.
- Accreditations: ACELS, member of MEI
- Minimum age: 18
- Classrooms: 23
- Class size: 15 max, average 12
Our Dublin school is equipped with modern, comfortable and spacious student facilities. We offer:
- Student Lounge
- Computers with Internet access
- WIFI throughout the school
- Library stacked with books, DVDs and other study aids
- Cafe and snack vending machines
- Phoenix Park Cafe with selection of breakfast and lunch food and beverages
- TV screens/ notice boards throughout the school to advertise current happenings
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible
OSCARS International dedicated accommodation team will help you find the right accommodation for the right budget.
We will consider your special requirements, likes and dislikes and will match the best accommodation option to your needs.
We offer a choice of onsite student residence, homestay accommodation and student apartments/flats
Our family homestays are a popular accommodation option. Our host families are carefully chosen and regularly visited by our Accommodation Officer. Many have a lot of experience of hosting students and helping them make the most of their time in Ireland. Your host family will be located a maximum of 45 minutes by public transport from the school, which is located in Dublin city centre. In most homestays, you will have your own room but will share the bathroom and kitchen facilities. You may choose either Single Room Homestay, Shared Room Homestay or even Executive Single with en-suite bathroom facilities. Remember, a host family does not always consist of two parents with children. We also have single parents with children or young couples without children, who make excellent hosts.
- Native English speaking families in the Dublin area (average 40 min commute)
- Executive / Single or twin rooms available
- Breakfast & Dinner is included
- Arrival/ departures dates Sunday to Sunday (additional nights subject to availability outside of summer)
Student apartments are a great option for any independent students who wish to avail of the self-catering option. All apartment/houses are are a maximum of 30 minutes from the school and have good transport links to the city centre. Apartments offer single rooms fully equipped with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities, living room (tv + wi-fi) washing machine & drying facilities and broadband.
Dorset Point Summer Residence is based on one of the most important streets north of the Liffey in Dublin city. Easily accessible by public transportation and just 10 minutes walk away from city centre.
Room Type: Single En-suite, self catering
Dates: 1st of July – 27th of August 2016
• All rooms ensuite with WiFi
• Shared kitchen facilities for adult students (6:1 ratio)
• 24 hour security
• Weekly linen change and cleaning
• On-site gym available (Ts and Cs apply)
• Large indoor and outdoor common space available
• Outdoor basketball court
• 10 min walk from centre of Dublin
• 50 deposit for all keys